SESSION 5: Audience Engagement Done Right PLUS
Create a meaningful and enjoyable experience for your audience without using a lot of bells and whistles PLUS live videoconference sessions with the instructor
You will know how to ...
- get your audience engaged before anyone even shows up for your presentation
- create engaging and interesting presentation titles
- design audience activities that further your objectives and that are meaningful to the audience
- use an easy and fail-proof system for creating audience engagement every single time you present and that works regardless of your presentation topic or the size of your audience
- appeal to all the ways people like to process information
- avoid having an activity just for the sake of having an activity
- engage your audiences without your participants or yourself feeling silly
PLUS live videoconference sessions with the instructor provide you with answers to all the questions you have on this topic.
Bridgett McGowen is an awarded international professional speaker and a published author. “Talks too much” was the consistent comment she received on her elementary school report cards, therefore, it is no surprise she began her professional career … talking!
Bridgett began her higher education career teaching and tutoring for the Lone Star College System in the Houston, Texas area, then she went on to teach at Prairie View A&M University, a part of the Texas A&M University System (TAMUS), as well as an online proprietary school where she taught online Communication courses. Bridgett is a member of the National Speakers Association as well as the president of her local Toastmasters Club.
Bridgett has received the Master Presenter Award from University of Texas at Austin and two Fearless International Speaker Awards from Canada-based One Woman. She has been selected to speak on programs alongside notable figures such as
- Former President Barack Obama
- Oprah Winfrey
- Shonda Rhimes
- Alex Rodriguez
- Deepak Chopra
It was her work with TAMUS that moved her to become a faculty development consultant for an educational technology company, designing and delivering scores of high-impact webinars and workshops that cause audiences to bubble over with enthusiasm all across the globe.
Any chance she gets to kick off her shoes, play in the sand ... any chance to she gets to simply enjoy life, she does ... and she encourages others to do so, too!
StartPRE-TEST: Where Are You Now?
StartREAD 1: Move Them From Passive to Active and Fast!
StartREAD 2: I Get It, but What if My Audience Doesn't?
StartVIEW: Audience Engagement Done Right (29:06)
StartQUIZ: What Works With Audiences Engagement?
StartWORK 1: Titles that Engage
StartWORK 2: Paint a Picture of the Stakes
StartWORK 3: Excite, Change, Apply, and Think
StartWORK 4: P-A-W Formula
StartREAD 3: 5 Tiny Tips for Huge Audience Engagement
StartENGAGE: Live Q&A Sessions with the Instructor
StartRESOURCE: Resources for Audience Engagement
StartEXPERIENCE IT!: Explain It to a Child
StartPOST-TEST: How Did You Evolve?